|Tribute to the beautiful game Transistor, and my first Daily Deviation! |
Thanks go to TheCreativeJenn for featuring it.
Well, well, well... Seems like my Kiriban has been caught! Two months ahead of my expected catch date - now look at that!
Congratulations to Dark-Arctic-Fox for catching my 100.000th Kiriban! As promised, you can commission me for a bust commission of any character of your choosing. Send me a note with your commission details, and I'll get to it as soon as possible!
To everyone else, thanks a lot for playing! I want to take this chance to thank you all for your continued support, and hope that you will stick around a little longer. Who knows? Maybe I'll do another one soonish... Stay sharp!
So, the lovely Eden-West has tagged and tasked me with the duty to respond to this tag game. If it didn't look this interesting, I would have skipped it!
So here are the rules:
1. You must post these rules
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3. Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag
4. Choose 10 people and get their icon in your journal
5. You have to legitimately tag 10 people
6. No tag-backs
7. You can't say that you don't do tags
8. You MUST make up journal entry
Facts about myself:
- One of my favorite pastimes is listening to music and imagining crazy adventures to it.
- I will always play infiltrator / stealth when given the choice.
- I am a binge-watcher. If and once I get hooked on something, count on it being finished within the week.
- I can't drink alcohol due to health reasons.
- I am a real enthusiast for all things European. If you have any questions on the EU and its relations, don't hesitate to write me!
- Predominantly, I am part of the Playstation Nation. If given the right circumstances, however, I can be convinced to play on my PC. Barely.
- While I am not European by descent, I was born and raised in Europe. As such, I identify as European rather than according to my ethnic heritage.
- I am currently studying for my Master in European Studies.
- Drinking tea helps me have a good start into the day.
- While painting digitally is what I like doing best artwise, I have always admired those who could paint so realistically traditionally. It is a different medium, but the admiration is all the same.
Eden-West's Ten Burning Questions:
- Quick! The real world has turned into a fantasy place. What weapon would be your most realistic and most trust worthy tool to defend yourself?
I would choose either a sniper rifle where I have unlimited ammo at my disposal, or a whip with metal hooks.
- If you could have anti gravity anime hair, what would it be? Pics.
Wouldn't you like to know. Would probably be this one here:
- IF you could take away one horrible negativity in your life, what would it be?
Hm... How about the eradication of extremism so that nobody has to flee their homes? This is a horrible negativity that affects everyone to various degrees.
- Robots or Cyborgs?
... Why don't you guess?
- What 7 sins are you most like?
Which seven sins? I suppose the classical ones.
- Have you ever experienced supernatural events?
... Can't say I have. Unless nightmares coming true count.
- What would be one of the most useless superpowers ever?
Making one (1) sheet of paper float. Nothing else, doesn't work with any other material, or anything that weighs more/less or is bigger/smaller than one standard printing sheet of paper of DinA4 dimensions.
- If you could raise a farm of a certain animal, what would it be?
Chickens. Low maintenance. Daily supply of eggs, and their meat is nice too.
- Are killer whales beautiful assholes?
- Sweating, or freezing?
Depends. if I am able to make a fire, then I will take freezing over sweating. Conversely, if sweating enables me to jump into cool water, I choose that. Neither is optimal since either can lead to death.
Now... My Ten Burning Questions:
- Why did you become what you are?
- If the world was your canvas, what kind of society would you make it be?
- You have the ability to make anyone's wishes true, just not your own. However, every time you do, your life shortens the bigger the wish. Would you still do it out of altruism?
- You are standing in front of the door that leads to your dream being realized. What do you expect to see behind it?
- It is the last five minutes of your life, and you can only wish for one person to be with you. Assuming that all your friends and your family are still alive, who would you give those last five minutes to, and why?
- You receive a vial that can make any wish of yours come true. However, if you use it, something of equal value will disappear. Would you still use it, and if yes, what for?
- Seven types of tea are before you, each representing one of the seven virtues. You have to drink one, but once you do, you will lose that virtue forever. Which would you choose?
- You have one chance. What do you use it for?
- Assuming you had 1 billion dollars at your disposal, what would you spend it on?
- Which movie/TV series/Game/Book universe would you want to make reality?
There we go! my super loaded questions of pseudo-importance. Have fun solving them!
Here are the lucky few that I will tag:
By the way, my kiriban is now less than 550 pageviews away! Happy hunting!