|Tribute to the beautiful game Transistor, and my first Daily Deviation! |
Thanks go to TheCreativeJenn for featuring it.
So, the lovely TheCreativeJenn tagged me in her wishlist tag! In the spirit of Christmas, I shall once break my rule to not go along with tags!
- Step One
Make a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Step Two
Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
- My Wishlist
I am a woman of simple pleasures - and at the same time, not easily obtained. But, let me write it down first before anything else.
- 1.: A Commission Offer: I love having work, and I love doing art. Getting more commission offers would make my day.
- 2.: Funding for my French Language Course: similarly to the previous wish, I want to gather some funds up. I'd prefer getting the funds through working hard on it, but yeah.
- 3.: Going to Vancouver: There's a friend in Vancouver I really, really want to meet. We've known each other for more than 6 years now, and it is high time I see him once.
- 4.: A Cintiq: As an artist, who does not dream of a Cintiq? I sure am. Right now it's rather unattainable, but eventually I would like to have one.
- 5.: A PS4: I love Playstation, and there's so many good games coming out next year. I really want to play these games and enter the new generation of gaming!
- 5.: More time with friends and family: With me living abroad for education and work, it's hard to keep up with my family as much as I want to. Same goes with friends - I feel like I'm falling out with a few as time passes so quickly and paths diverge.
- 6.: Happiness for the people around me: I have seen a lot of sadness around lately, and it breaks my heart. I just wish I could actually help and contribute more, but alas, there's only so much I can do.
- 7.: Finding the right person in my life: At some point I want to fight the right partner for the future. Whether this will happen in the near future, I do not know.
- 8.: More Exposure as an artist: Naturally, I wish for some more artistic exposure. That would give me bigger opportunities to get more commissions and a foot into the creative industry.
- 9.: Finally being able to let go of the little demons in my mind.
- 10.: A wonderful start into 2015 with lots of love and happiness for friends, family and the rest of the world.
Ah yes, my selfishness is showing again. Either way, I am tagging the following people to participate!
Mujinai, Priestess-Shauni, KBABZ, Gashu-Monsata, Ptit-Neko, ChrisLewin, ecokitty, Eden-West, VioletLolita, and nightshade-keyblade. You're up!